Avanti Refrigerators : Refrigerator With Water Dispenser Inside.
Chest Refrigerator - Williams Refrigeration Heating - Ge Refrigerator Parts Manual
- Refrigerator was an Appendix Quarter horse racehorse who won the Champions of Champions race three times. He was a 1988 bay gelding sired by Rare Jet and out of Native Parr. Rare Jet was a grandson of Easy Jet and also a double descendant of both Depth Charge (TB) and Three Bars (TB).
- A refrigerator is a cooling apparatus. The common household appliance (often called a "fridge" for short) comprises a thermally insulated compartment and a heat pump—chemical or mechanical means—to transfer heat from it to the external environment (i.e.
- An appliance or compartment that is artificially kept cool and used to store food and drink. Modern refrigerators generally make use of the cooling effect produced when a volatile liquid is forced to evaporate in a sealed system in which it can be condensed back to liquid outside the refrigerator
- white goods in which food can be stored at low temperatures
- A woman's breasts
- box with a lid; used for storage; usually large and sturdy
- The front surface of a person's or animal's body between the neck and the abdomen
- breast: the front of the trunk from the neck to the abdomen; "he beat his breast in anger"
- The whole of a person's upper trunk, esp. with reference to physical size
- thorax: the part of the human torso between the neck and the diaphragm or the corresponding part in other vertebrates
For this one I set my Nikon SB-600 Speedlight on its stand and put it in the refrigerator on a shelf about chest-high. I then placed my D700 on my tripod at just above floor-level. I pre-focused on the area where I would be standing and then locked the focus down by switching to Manual.
I set the camera mode to Manual and dialed the shutter speed to 1/250th of a second. This was done because it was light in the kitchen and I wanted only the light coming from the flash to be visible when I took the image. I had the aperture at f/7.1. There wasn't any huge strategy here. It just worked out as an ideal 'middle' aperture for the flash lighting I was going to be using.
I held the remote trigger in my hand and stood in front of the fridge. I used the Nikon D700's CLS to trigger the flash and the light coming from the D700's pulse bounced off the white refrigerator door and fired the SB-600.
I imported the photo into Aperture 3 and adjusted the crop. I increased the black point slightly, leaving only parts of me and the door visible, as that was the look I was going for...
If you do this, remember to take the flash out when finished. I headed straight for the camera after taking the shot and actually forgot it for about 10 minutes, until I went to grab a drink and noticed it sitting on the shelf. If I weren't thirsty, I might have been shopping for a new flash this morning.
GE Monitor Top Refrigerator
Unveiling of new model of General Electric Monitor-top refrigerator with the opening of a treasure chest containing the new refrigerator. "Making it safe to be hungry." with Type G-40 all-steel GE electric refrigerator. Opening the treasure chest, March 22, 1929, GE Refrigerator Agency, Erie, Pennsylvania.
Used with permission from the GE Photographic Collection, at Schenectady Museum and Suits-Bueche Planetarium.
amana refrigerator handles
chest freezer shelves
kitchenaid refrigerator architect series
compact refrigerator with locking door
amana bottom freezer problems
who makes holiday freezers